Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My review of Early One Morning by Aubree Lane

Early One MorningEarly One Morning by Aubree Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Early One Morning is a beautiful tale of love and family with page turning drama

From the beginning of this book it is pretty obvious that Aubree Lane put a lot of work into developing characters that draw you into their story. I’ve read so many books lately where the characters were one dimensional and hard to care for but these characters were different and it made me love the modern day romance even more.

The description of the locales was awesome you really felt like you were there in the moment with the characters on the beach soaking up the sun. Well done!

The friendship between Marissa and Annie provided great conflict and the competition for who gets the kiss first. The sad story of Erika and Terrence will pull at your heart strings and the romance between Terrence and Annie was hot.

The plot twists were crazy insane and they kept you turning the pages to find out what could possibly happen next. I highly recommend this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment