Monday, August 11, 2014

My review of I Call Myself Earth Girl by Jan Krause Greene

I Call Myself Earth GirlI Call Myself Earth Girl by Jan Krause Greene
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I must say, this is one of the more unique stories I've read all year, and I've read quite a few. I also have to give the author kudos for creating a wonderful story full of plot twists that will keep you turning the pages well past your bedtime and characters that jump off the book and endear themselves into your heart. I love it when I read a book from a new author (well, she's new to me-I won this book in a giveaway, and I'm so happy I did). I will read and look forward to any and all new books from Jan Krause Greene she is without a doubt an awesome story teller.

Not only is it a good tale about a miraculous conception, tied into wonderful ideas that give you cause to imagine and meditate on, but it also has messages that are invaluable for all of us to hear and/or read about from time to time. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a wonderful tale of fiction with fantastic enlightenment. This book will make you think. Bravo Jan Krause Greene, bravo!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment