Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My review of Scary Modsters...And Creepy Freaks by Diane Rinella

Scary Modsters ...and Creepy FreaksScary Modsters ...and Creepy Freaks by Diane Rinella
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fantastic story that had me turning the pages as fast as I could to find out what was going to happen next. I LOVE stories like this. Tortured heroes and heroines who navigate an obstacle course to find love and this one was done beautifully with a unique spin that keeps you enthralled. Not to mention the amazing writing style of Ms. Rinella. She has a way of drawing you into the story and connecting with the characters. The connection between Peter, Niles, and Rosalyn will surprise you. It's a love triangle that will leave you torn in two. I'd love to say more about the three main characters but I'd be spilling spoilers. All I can say is get the book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment